CloudOps, a leading cloud native consulting, managed services, and software company, has launched its CloudMC software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform to general availability. The CloudMC edge orchestration platform empowers service providers to more easily build their business in the cloud and at the edge, by providing their enterprise customers a software-defined fabric that integrates hyperscale, on-premises, regional, and multi-access edge computing (MEC) clouds with a secure data overlay.
With seven years of software development and five years running in production at service providers across North America, South America, and the Caribbean, CloudMC is one of the most operationally mature products on the market, supporting codeless integrations with edge service providers like StackPath, hyperscale clouds (Azure, GCP), Kubernetes platforms (GKE, EKS, Rancher), and many more distributed cloud, storage and connectivity providers.
“We’re focused on providing a seamless and intuitive platform that enables our service provider partners to offer their own branded portfolio of software-defined services to their enterprise customers. CloudMC has enabled a range of services, from leveraging public cloud infrastructure for managed service offerings, leveraging their own regional telco cloud infrastructure for data sovereignty, and most recently, leveraging a unique portfolio of distributed data, edge compute, and CDN services,” said Maddison Long, Vice President of Products at CloudOps’ CloudMC.
CloudOps’ CloudMC platform solves several edge-to-cloud service delivery, operations, and monetization challenges for service providers, including:
– Delivering a multi-vendor, multi-cloud and edge portfolio as-a-service with a uniquely consistent service provisioning and operations experience for enterprise users;
– Providing multi-level, multi-tenant reseller enablement with the ability to white label the platform at every level of the tenant hierarchy;
– Leveraging advanced security, governance and authentication protocols, so that product managers can get approval from their InfoSec teams;
– Uniformly logging activities across disparate edge-to-cloud and networking systems; and
– Applying a variety of pricing models with automated metering and chargeback.
The CloudMC SaaS platform is available today, to service providers around the world.
application management | CDN | CloudOps | edge cloud | edge orchestration | hybrid cloud | Kubernetes | service provider | telco