March 10-12th, 2021
Join ecosystem executive leaders as they discuss deployment progress and provide critical insights into Service Provider, Cloud, Enterprise Networking,
and Edge/IOT requirements to the global networking and edge communities. View our full schedule here and our list of confirmed speakers here.
NEW Keynote Speakers Just Added:
- Steve Mullaney, Chief Executive Officer & President, Aviatrix
- Sun Quiong, SDN Research Center Director, China Telecom Research Institute
- Jacob Smith, Vice President, Bare Metal Marketing & Strategy, Equinix
- Pablo Espinosa, Vice President, Network Engineering, Target
- Manish Mangal, Chief Technology Officer, Network Services, Tech Mahindra
- Matt Trifiro, Chief Marketing Officer, Vapor IO
This is a virtual event taking place across three days, at a different time each day to best accommodate the global audience. All sessions will be recorded and available for attendees post-event as well.
Wednesday, March 10th, 09:00 – 12:45 PST (UTC-8)
Thursday, March 11th, 17:00– 20:45 PST (UTC-8)
Friday, March 12th, 07:00– 10:45 PST (UTC-8)
edge computing virtual event | edge virtual event | LF Edge | Open Networking & Edge Executive Forum | The Linux Foundation | virtual event